If you have been injured in an accident due to the carelessness or negligence of another individual or organisation you may be entitled to make an injury compensation claim. However, you will need a specialist personal injury solicitor on your side and if you live in Fordingbridge, you will not be able to find the personal injury specialists you need in your town. Thankfully, the injury solicitors here at Bonallack & Bishop in nearby Salisbury are accredited specialists and can help you claim the compensation you.
PROVEN PERSONAL INJURY SPECIALISTS
Many solicitors handle personal injury claims but surprisingly few are specialists. We are and we can prove it.
The easiest way to check that a solicitor is a specialist is to look for their membership of specialist legal panels. Not only does our personal injury team include members of both the Law Society’s Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Solicitors panels, but we also have membership of 2 more panels – the Action against Medical Accidents and Spinal Injuries Association panels.
Furthermore, we are one of just over 100 law firms in the country to be awarded the Legal Services Commission’s Specialist Quality Mark for Medical Negligence.
There are currently no solicitors in Fordingbridge with members of any of these panels.
HOW OUR CAN HELP YOU
• We offer FREE initial advice both over the phone and in person
• We make home and hospital visits to see anyone whose injuries prevent them from visiting us
• We can take instructions by email, phone, Skype video or in a face to face meeting in out Hampshire, Wiltshire or Dorset offices
• We can run your claim under a Conditional Fee Agreement (also known as “no win, no fee”) – so you don’t need to worry about having to pay your legal costs
FORDINGBRIDGE PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM ? CALL US ON FREEPHONE FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 TODAY
All personal injury claims are subject to strict time limits so it is important that you get in touch with us as soon as possible. We would be happy to help you recover the full and fair amount of compensation you deserve.
- Call us today on [Salisbury] FREEPHONE FREEPHONE 0800 1404544, or
- Send us an email via the contact form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.