At the time of writing this blog, none of the solicitors in Romsey are members of any of the leading specialist personal injury panels. Does it matter – do you really need an expert for your injury claim and who should you choose?
Specialist Personal Injury Experts for your Romsey Injury Claim
With all personal injury compensation claims, you must prove that your injuries were a direct result of someone else’s actions or negligence, and you need to collect your medical and other evidence, interpret any x-rays, medical records and other evidence and present it to the attendance insurance company.
To win the full compensation you deserve, you will need to have a specialist injury claim solicitor on your side. But how do you identify a real specialist?
Specialist panel accreditation lets you know that your solicitor is a genuine specialist. Our team are members of most of the leading national specialist panels including;
- the Law Society Personal Injury Panel
- the Law Society Clinical Negligence Accreditation Scheme
- Action against Medical Accidents Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel
- Spinal Injuries Association approved list of Specialist Personal Injury Solicitors
- the Law Assist Solicitors panel
So, although there are no solicitors in Romsey with the proven injury claim expertise you need, the personal injury team at Bonallack and Bishop, based in nearby Salisbury, can help.
How we can help with your injury claim
- FREE advice: your first phone consultation and first appointment with Bonallack and Bishop are both FREE – so we can tell you if you have grounds to claim compensation without any legal costs
- No win no fee agreements: we can run your injury claim under a no win no fee arrangement – so the other side pays your legal cost if you win, and you pay nothing even if you lose
- Home and hospital visits are always available for those clients who are unable to travel to one of our offices
- You can trust us – in a survey of over 1000 of our clients, a full 98% confirmed they would “recommend the firm to others”
- Our team handle a wide range of injury compensation claims – all the way from slips and trips and accidents at work, to hip replacement compensation and industrial deafness
Romsey personal injury claim? Contact us today
For FREE advice, don’t delay, get in touch with our team today.
Call our personal injury solicitors today on FREEPHONE FREEPHONE 0800 1404544 or fill in the enquiry form today – for your FREE initial phone consultation and a FREE first appointment.